Calling all intercessors! On October 25-26, one of our Students for Christ (SFC) groups will be engaging the university culture in what has become one of the biggest festivals of its kind in all of Europe – the infamous folkloric-themed 24 hour bike race at Louvain-la-Neuve. The population of this 10,000 student campus will swell to around 45,000 in what proves to be the biggest party of the year in any sense of the term your mind can imagine.
SFC uses this opportunity to build a positive reputation on campus as we serve revelers free food and non-intoxicating drink. We also enter a bike into the race with a Christian message where along the 3 km circuit we’ll encounter everything from encouragement to downright mockery. Nevertheless, we attempt to project a solid beam of spiritual light as a reference point to so many who have lost theirs.
Would you commit to praying with us on these two days for:
- divinely orchestrated opportunities to share the faith
- protection of our persons and equipment
- new connections with other Christian students who may not have found a place to plug in
- unity of the believers in spite of the physical exhaustion that occurs
- the liberal and effective operation of the spiritual gifts described in God’s Word
We’re counting on you because we can’t do it without you. Your part is integral.